I did an upvote by mistake, can I cancel it (without doing a downvote)?

Umair Haroon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2014

If I did an upvote by mistake, I cant cancel it, but only downvote it.

Anyway to cancel it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2014

Hello Samurai,

you can do that just clicking on the upvote another time. Doing that, you will cancel the upvote.

Regards,

Fabio

codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2014

Same as first answer :-)

codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2014

It seems so. Have a nice day :-)

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2014

it was a concurrency thread problem :)

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2014

you too :-)

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2014

Click again on the upvote button. The upvote is canceled.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events