I can't move tasks on the Gantt chart in Big Gantt

Robert Finch February 25, 2021

Something has changed today. I can't move any of my tasks in my project, all I see when I over my mouse over the task is a red cross.

Any ideas what I have done and how to reverse it?

Thanks 

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2021

Hi @Robert Finch @lewin.supancic @sebastian.kahr 

Please be informed that our Dev Team has already fixed the bug, and now it's waiting for release. We are aware of the importance of the issue, so we did our best to accelerate work on fixing it. At the moment, we are preparing to upgrade instances that experienced the problem. It's planned for tomorrow/the day after tomorrow. I will post again when the precise date is set.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Robert Finch March 3, 2021

Looks like the dev team has fixed this, thanks!

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
1 vote
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2021

Hi,
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have already identified a bug, and our Dev Team is working on the fix right now.

Please note that resolving this problem is our top priority. 

I will keep monitoring the fixing progress, and I will update you when I have more precise data regarding the bugfix release date in this thread.

Robert Finch March 2, 2021

Thanks Anna, please keep us updated as to when this will be fixed, I cant manage any of my projects at the moment!

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
1 vote
lewin.supancic March 1, 2021

same!! pls fix it!

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
March 4, 2021

Good morning @Robert Finch @lewin.supancic @sebastian.kahr 

Please be informed that today we plan to upgrade our Cloud clients to the bugfix version. Once your instance is upgraded, you should not experience more problems with locked tasks. 

I want to apologize for the inconvenience once again and thank you for your patience. 

If you have further questions, please let me know. 

0 votes
sebastian.kahr March 1, 2021

Same here

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events