I am unable to start any addons on my Bitbucket server

admin admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2020

On my BitBucket server, the addons I have installed were all disabled after our most recent upgrade, and when I have attempted to re-enable them, I see the pop-up 'Enabling; Enabling $NAME_OF_ADDON. Please wait.' for less than a second, then an alert is displayed in the plugin's drop-down menu;
'This app failed to enable. Refer to the logs for more information.'

On review of the logs, the event below occurred;

{

2020-03-12 11:49:12,601 ERROR [ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 88] o.e.g.b.e.i.d.s.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor Unable to create application context for [com.lb.software.stash.jira.connector.lb-software-stash-jira-connector], unsatisfied dependencies: none
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from URL [bundle://168.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-component-imports.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: The bundle is uninstalled.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The bundle is uninstalled.

}

There appears to be something missing, as it reports 'The bundle is uninstalled.' but without knowing more on this, I don't have a great deal to work towards a resolution.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events