I am not able to install Zephyr Scale add on on JIRA

Ram Dafe August 10, 2021

I am not able to install Zephyr Scale add on on JIRA. Could someone please suggest a solution?

I added it from the market place but it did not show me a success message, neither it was added in Apps section of JIRA.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2021

Hello @Ram Dafe ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I can see you have access to 2 different Jira sites:

1. ai******.atlassian.net
  2. cc******.atlassian.net

Can you kindly let me know on which instance you have tried to install the app, together with date time and timezone of the last attempt to install the app (so that I can search the logs)?

Actually, before doing so, can you review the below KB and check if maybe the cause of your issue is one of the two described in there:

Cheers,
Dario

Ram Dafe August 11, 2021

Hello @Dario B 

Thank you so much for your last reply. Atlassian support had contacted me over email and the information provided resolved my issue.

It was because we had not provided the payment details and last the due date for payment had expired.

But now the issue is resolved .

Thanks!!

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2021

Thanks for letting me know @Ram Dafe !

You were then facing the issue described in below links (I am leaving this here in case other people affected by the same issue will find this thread):

Have a nice day!

Like Ram Dafe likes this
Juan Castillo October 20, 2021

Hello Dario, I'm having the same issue.  I can't install Zephyr Scale 30-day trial and this is the second time I'm trying.  We made the first payment to JIRA CLOUD this month.

I got a message stating that I would be notified, I wasn't notified last time and I'm still waiting for it to install.  I only have access to Audit Logs and that doesn't mention if the process started or not.

Can you please help with this urgent matter?

Thanks

Juan Castillo October 20, 2021

I found out that it was an issue with Firefox.  For some reason it's not allowing it and I only tried Chrome because of an outage I found in this link:

https://zephyr-scale.statuspage.io/

which led me to:

https://zephyr-scale.statuspage.io/incidents/cckpm9l78k84

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events