I added a script fragment, but now I'm not able to edit or delete it

Charlie Bolante December 12, 2017

I've create a script fragment (raw xml module and custom web item provider), now I'm not able to edit or delete any of the ones that I have create.

When I click on the setting cog icon, nothing happens. There are other script fragments like "Hide system or plugin UI element" that allow me to edit, but I now get the following error:

The web item provider class is required.: <web-item-provider key="internalissues-web-item-provider" section="toppy/top-menu-section"/>

com.atlassian.plugin.util.validation.ValidationException: The web item provider class is required.: <web-item-provider key="internalissues-web-item-provider" section="toppy/top-menu-section"/> at com.atlassian.plugin.util.validation.ValidationPattern.evaluate(ValidationPattern.java:66) at com.atlassian.plugin.descriptors.AbstractModuleDescriptor.validate(AbstractModuleDescriptor.java:170) at com.atlassian.plugin.descriptors.AbstractModuleDescriptor.init(AbstractModuleDescriptor.java:72) at com.atlassian.plugin.web.descriptors.WebItemProviderModuleDescriptor.init(WebItemProviderModuleDescriptor.java:42) at com.atlassian.plugin.ModuleDescriptor$init$3.call(Unknown Source) at com.atlassian.plugin.ModuleDescriptor$init$3.call(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.fragments.FragmentsManager.register(FragmentsManager.groovy:248) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.fragments.FragmentsManager.register(FragmentsManager.groovy) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.fragments.IFragmentsManager$register$0.call(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.common.fragments.CustomRawXmlDescriptorScript$_doScript_closure2.doCall(CustomRawXmlDescriptorScript.groovy:109) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.common.fragments.CustomRawXmlDescriptorScript.doScript(CustomRawXmlDescriptorScript.groovy:103)

No other apparent errors showing in log.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2017

Hello Charlie

You might be suffering from a know bug that arises when you create two fragments that are exactly the same:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRPLAT-217

If you are, there is a workaround in that very bug to solve your problem.

Cheers!

Dyelamos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events