How to view MY logged time

EmmaFollettBotha August 31, 2021

My worklog has disappeared from my dashboard. How do I get it back?

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2021

Hi @EmmaFollettBotha

not sure what exactly happened to your gadget configuration but adding to what Jakub said...
You stated that "I didn't add or change anything" - this could be perfectly correct but probably a Jira administrator of your instance changed configuration, maybe even accidentally?

If not done so, I would suggest speaking to them. You then could show what you are not able to see anymore. In many cases there is still somebody remembering the previous configuration or can check further what should be presented on a specific gadget (or the place where the gadget used to stay on the dashboard).

In case there were an App installed for that there would be the need to bring it back.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
EmmaFollettBotha September 1, 2021

I didn't add or change anything - it was like this when I started at the company. How do I view all the time I've logged to tasks for each day?

Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2021

I think it is not achievable out-of-the box on Jira. You can easily do it by using one of the available addons from the time tracking category:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/categories/time-tracking

Like # people like this
0 votes
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2021

Hi @EmmaFollettBotha , can you elaborate a little more about your issue? Do you use any third party addon?

Are you able to see your worklog directly in the ticket?

EmmaFollettBotha September 1, 2021

Hi Jakub, I wasn't using a third-party add-on. A few days ago I was able to view my logged time by clicking on 'Dashboards' and 'Logged Time'. 

Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2021

Do you mean a dashboard named "Logged Time"? What gadgets did you put there?

Maybe you used an "Assigned to Me" gadget? If so, the ticket with a worklog is no longer assigned to you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events