Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to view MY logged time

My worklog has disappeared from my dashboard. How do I get it back?

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Sep 04, 2021

Hi @EmmaFollettBotha

not sure what exactly happened to your gadget configuration but adding to what Jakub said...
You stated that "I didn't add or change anything" - this could be perfectly correct but probably a Jira administrator of your instance changed configuration, maybe even accidentally?

If not done so, I would suggest speaking to them. You then could show what you are not able to see anymore. In many cases there is still somebody remembering the previous configuration or can check further what should be presented on a specific gadget (or the place where the gadget used to stay on the dashboard).

In case there were an App installed for that there would be the need to bring it back.

Regards,
Daniel

I didn't add or change anything - it was like this when I started at the company. How do I view all the time I've logged to tasks for each day?

I think it is not achievable out-of-the box on Jira. You can easily do it by using one of the available addons from the time tracking category:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/categories/time-tracking

Like Sebastian Brudziński likes this
0 votes

Hi @EmmaFollettBotha , can you elaborate a little more about your issue? Do you use any third party addon?

Are you able to see your worklog directly in the ticket?

Hi Jakub, I wasn't using a third-party add-on. A few days ago I was able to view my logged time by clicking on 'Dashboards' and 'Logged Time'. 

Do you mean a dashboard named "Logged Time"? What gadgets did you put there?

Maybe you used an "Assigned to Me" gadget? If so, the ticket with a worklog is no longer assigned to you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events