How to validate a status unless the linked issue is not duplicated

Lily Wang August 4, 2021

Hi,

I want to validate a status with condition that the linked issue is not in status ( duplicated/confirmed duplicate),  but when I choose either of the following validator.

Linked Issues Status Validator (JMWE app) (there are so many status that I do not want to choose one by one)

Linked Issues Validator (JMWE app) ( I want to use a simple description, but unfortunately it does not work:  

• linkedIssue.priority.name != 'Duplicated' || linkedIssue.priority.name != 'Confirme Duplicate'

Thanks in advance for your response.

Lily

2 answers

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021
Lily Wang August 5, 2021

Yes I know this one, but I am not sure the status name of the linked issue. So I want to use the Linked Issues Validator (JMWE app)  to exclude the linked issue whose status is duplicated. 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

If you not sure the status name, should you try another Validator?

Linked Issues Validator (JMWE app)

QQ截图20210805162605.png

Lily Wang August 5, 2021

Image20210805164209.png

Exactly right. But the problem is that, I am not able to edit the condition rightly.

0 votes
Lily Wang August 5, 2021

df.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events