How to sync Jira task status to Biggant

Evandro Nalin June 11, 2019

I have some projects and I'm using Biggant to view all epics and tasks in time perspective.

The start date and due date are synchronized between Jira and Biggantt but I couldn't sync the status field (To do, in progress, done) from Jira to Biggant - in other words, the status column in Biggant is always empty.

In the syncronization setup of Biggant, I found the fields related to dates, but I have not found anything to sync the status field.

1 answer

0 votes
Patryk-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hi Evandro,

The 'status' field is automatically synchronized and should always display the same value as the status of the task in Jira.

In your case, I would start by clearing the application cache and re-sync. It is also possible, that this issue was related to the specific version of our plugin, on the most recent version of BigGantt I could not reproduce a similar situation.

You could also try changing the aggregation and display configuration of the field 'status' in View >> Column Views >> Manage Column Views and then switch back to the previous configuration.

Cheers,

Patryk

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events