How to set the value of a custom field in Clone+ for Jira

Jonathan A. White May 6, 2020

I am trying to set the value of a custom field when cloning an issue using Clone+ for Jira.  The field I am trying to set is the custom field "Team" which is a custom field for the plugin Portfolio for Jira.  

I have read the administration guide, I have searched the community, and I have tested 26 different command lines within the configuration file and have not found anything that works!  Does anybody have any insight on how to make this happen?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user May 13, 2020

Hi @Jonathan A. White ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our notice.

We were able to reproduce the issue. Our development team will perform further feasibility analysis towards a fix. We have opened an improvement request JCPP-1228 with our development team to track the progress.

Note: If you are unable to access the request, please try to open the link through an incognito window or try to access it after logging out of our support portal.

Regards,
Raja

0 votes
Deleted user May 12, 2020

Hi @Jonathan A. White ,

Thanks for posting your Clone Plus for Jira query on this platform!

We are from the Bobswift support team. We have created a support request on behalf of you in our portal https://bobswift.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/SUPPORT-4002

We are analyzing your request. Could you please try to access the request to discuss more on this issue.

Thanks,
Raja

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events