Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to set the value of a custom field in Clone+ for Jira

I am trying to set the value of a custom field when cloning an issue using Clone+ for Jira.  The field I am trying to set is the custom field "Team" which is a custom field for the plugin Portfolio for Jira.  

I have read the administration guide, I have searched the community, and I have tested 26 different command lines within the configuration file and have not found anything that works!  Does anybody have any insight on how to make this happen?

2 answers

Hi @Jonathan A. White ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our notice.

We were able to reproduce the issue. Our development team will perform further feasibility analysis towards a fix. We have opened an improvement request JCPP-1228 with our development team to track the progress.

Note: If you are unable to access the request, please try to open the link through an incognito window or try to access it after logging out of our support portal.

Regards,
Raja

0 votes
Deleted user May 12, 2020

Hi @Jonathan A. White ,

Thanks for posting your Clone Plus for Jira query on this platform!

We are from the Bobswift support team. We have created a support request on behalf of you in our portal https://bobswift.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/SUPPORT-4002

We are analyzing your request. Could you please try to access the request to discuss more on this issue.

Thanks,
Raja

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍂📹 Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

98 views 2 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you