How to send a e-mail with a list of issues

Leonardo Scarpa October 15, 2020

Hi!

I have a filter created for just a simple search for the issues that are still open, ussualy I use the filter option.

But i need to create a automation to run every friday and then send an email with all the issues.

I can use the same JQL that i have on the filter in the rule, but when i add the Send E-mail action, each issue its send in a separate email, theres a way to just send only one e-mail with all the issues?

3 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

Hey @Leonardo Scarpa  - Did you ever get this solved? 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2020

Hi Leonardo - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can use Automation For Jira for that. See this post for more information. You want to use the part about lookupIssues.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Sending-an-email-with-a-list-of-issues-using-Automation-for-Jira/qaq-p/1192501

Use a Scheduled trigger with the cron option to set it for every Friday. 

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2020

Hi @Leonardo Scarpa ,

Welcome to the community. 

If you save your JQL as a filter and then click on the details, you should be able to subscribe this filter. There you can configure the subscription to be run every Friday.

You'll get then one email with all issues that match the JQL.

Ops User 2 June 24, 2021

How do I subscribe to it and add it to the email?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events