How to save quick transformation for the future usage on the right pane?

Evgeny Erofeev February 6, 2018

I can see a `Save` button on the left pane. However, there is no such a button on the right one. Nonetheless there are a few predefined transformations...

quick.png

2 answers

0 votes
Matti Larborn May 15, 2023

I would also like the ability to save filters on the right panel, but is it not possible, so I'm having a text document on my desktop that I can open and copy filters from. It would be great if this was available in the structures, e.g. recently used filters or saved filters.

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 22, 2018

Hello Evgeny,

A transformation can only be saved if it’s applied to a structure; saving a transformation applied to search results is not supported. When a search mode is selected - Text Search/JQL Query/Confluence Pages - its pre-defined transformations are the same as standard transformations in any structure, but the functionality there is limited nonetheless.

I hope this helps!

Our apologies for the late answer, for some reason we didn’t receive a notification about this question. In case you need assistance with Structure, please feel free to reach us at support.almworks.com and we will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Stepan Kholodov

ALM Works

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events