How to remove the issues RED warning "Issue did not finish on planned finish date"?

Robert Beauchemin August 7, 2019

How to remove the issues RED warning "Issue did not finish on planned finish date"?

My dates looks fine: Start date, End date, Baseline start and baseline End.

What is the logic behind these warnings?

JIRA_defect.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2019

Hi,

I think some of the configurations do not suit your workflow. See more details below?

Configuration place: Cogwheel icon in Jira> apps> WBS Gantt-Chart> Features setting> View 

If you have any trouble, you can contact to Ricksoft's support.

thanks

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Beauchemin August 7, 2019

I did investigate more my problem, when I click on the RED icon, it position the line over the Gantt-Chart where we have two lines.

The actual line is completed to 100%, but the planned line is at 0%.

Is this normal?

Note: You have to slide the image to the left to see the lines in the Gantt-Chart.

JIRA-defect-1.pngJIRA-defect-2.png

yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2019

Hi,

Also, you can set '100%' to the 'Progress' field when the issue is resolved below.

Configuration place: Cogwheel icon in Jira> apps> WBS Gantt-Chart> Features Setting> Issue View> Edit 'Issue types for issue display'

check on 100% auto.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events