How to remove Epics from top row on Easy Agile Story Mapping plugin

Galib Hassan April 29, 2019

Is there a way to remove or filter Epics, from top row on Easy Agile Story Map plugin, that are not part of the sub-product we are story mapping for?

The available Epic filter removes the stories, but still shows the Epic on the top row.

1 answer

0 votes
Teagan
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 29, 2019

Hi @Galib Hassan

Thanks for reaching out. 

You can definitely filter the Epics at the top of the story map to achieve your desired result. I've attached a couple of screenshots below to show you how you can apply your Epic filter to also filter the Epics at the top of the story map. 

If you are using a Cloud version of Easy Agile User Story Maps, or a Server version onwards of 5.2.0, here's how you can enable Quick Filters to your Epics: 

Applying Quick Filters to Epics - Cloud or Server 5.2.0 onwards.png

If you are using a Server version of Easy Agile User Story Maps that is older than 5.2.0, here's how you can enable Quick Filters to your Epics:

Applying Quick Filters to Epics - Server.png

Thanks Galib, let me know if you have any problems

Teagan Harbridge 
Product Manager - Easy Agile 

Bharath Badri July 3, 2020

Epics i created through Easy Agile are in JIRA but not showing up in the story map board. How do i get them back?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events