Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to migrate Zephyr test cases and test cycle executions from one Jira project to another

We want to migrate Zephyr test cases from Jira Project A to Project B.

However we also want to migrate Zephyr test cycles execution data present in Project A while moving the test cases.

I tried Jira bulk move option, but it didn't move test cycle details and in the process I lost execution details for those moved test cases.

Is there any way to move Zephyr test cases with test cycle execution details from one Jira project to another ?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

5 answers

This issue is very old and very annoying and very very unproductive, any idea when we could have at least a plan to tackel the problem? Thank you.

We too have the same issue, but seems like no clear path around it.

Does anyone reporting this issue, here, could find a work around to this?

@Akshay Joshi @Antonio Pedro @PGVS @Gery thomisse @Peter Pauwlik 

Unfortunatly no... and any reply from atlassian.

We are facing with the same difficulties in our organization, any idea how this could be done would be much appreciated.

As a matter of fact I am interested too. (same issues at our organisation)

I tried Jira Bulk option to move test cases from one project to another and it didnt work either. Any date for when you gonna fix this?

Pilar

I just ran into this same issue. Of course, I didn't realize that the test cycles didn't transfer until after I cleaned up the old project. So, now those test cycles are lost. There must be some recourse other than "restore from backup". Can't some existing records somehow be updated with the appropriate information from the new project to bring those test cycles back?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

🤺 Atlympic Event: Partnerships

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

149 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you