How to migrate JMWE app data from Jira server to Cloud

Nithya January 31, 2022

Hi,

Could you please help us to migrate the  JMWE app data from Jira server to Cloud.

Br,

Nithya

2 answers

0 votes
Marc Porto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2023

I am currently running a cloud migration where JMWE is stuck at 0% going on an hour and a half now. No logs to view, no issues to torubleshoot. 

Anyone else encountered this issue recently?

0 votes
David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

Hi @Nithya ,

In a month or two, JMWE will support migrations through Atlassian's Jira Cloud Migration Assistant. I recommend you wait until then, as it will make migrations much easier.

Otherwise, you can refer to this: https://innovalog.atlassian.net/l/c/Mxck2cQn

Regards,

David 

Nithya January 31, 2022

Hi David,

I am not able to raise a support ticket under JMWE. Could you please help me on this?

Now we are in the process of test Migration. We have a target date for Migration, it's on February end. So can you please let me know when JCMA will support JMWE?

Also I went through the Migration doc but as mentioned I can't find entities.xml file under the Jira XML  backup

Br,

Nithya

David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Hi @Nithya ,

first of all, why are you not able to raise a support request for JMWE?

As for your question, we have no final date yet for the availability of JCMA support in JMWE, but I wouldn't count on February.

And the entities.xml file is inside the backup.zip file of your Jira Server backup (you need to unzip the backup).

Regards,

David 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events