How to locate Fragment Locator in scriptrunner?

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

I need to turn the Fragement Locator on but cannot see where to do that in scriptrunner admin?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

Go to Admin > Script Fragments. Then you should see some text at the top of the page like:

Web items and panels can change the UI, and add new functionality.

If this is a non-production instance, web location finder can help you to find the correct location for your web items, panels, and resources...enabledisable.

Click on enable to turn it on.
Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 5, 2016

Barely noticeable laugh ..thank you Adam!

Mark McCormack (Adaptavist)
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 5, 2016

Amro,

I thought so too (when I was reviewing the documentation). I have already raised an "Improvement" issue to document it or even better, make it more obvious to see it.

Thanks,

Mark.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events