It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to hide position column in spreadsheets

Tamilselvan Easwaran Feb 02, 2015

Hi Adrien,

I exported a confluence page with spreadsheets as pdf . the table appeared as below : 

image2015-2-3 15:35:26.png

I would love to hide either # or Position or both. Is it possible ? Please help

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Tamilselvan,

If this page is designed to be exported to PDF, you could write a query such as "SELECT name, criticality FROM spreadsheet_name".

If you want the page to be suitable for both PDF and inline edition, then I've just submitted PLAYSQL-117 to remove the POSITION column when printing. We'll keep the ID because it may be useful to some people, is it ok like this?

Edit: Since we've talked two days ago, Play SQL 2.9.2 was just published and it implements your request PLAYSQL-117 . Hope you'll like it!

Tamilselvan Easwaran Feb 03, 2015

I need the spreadsheet in pages, not the query . So people view and add details whenever needed. Hence it'll be nice to remove the Position column when printing. Also another query here : Is there any way to hide the ID column in spreadsheets, because when I filter it using where clause, the row-id's are random based on the query and it doesnt appear nice in the page.I would rather hide the ID column

No, it's not possible to remove the ID column. The only way to do it would be to add the following CSS rule if you want numbers to disappear from this column for all spreadsheets on your instance (see this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Styling+Confluence+with+CSS ): table.playsql.spreadsheet th:first-child { color: transparent; }

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

292 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you