Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to handle UAT workflow?

Now we are using Xray for testing and it works perfect, all the structure is built and I have no complaints about it.

The issue we are having is UAT testing. What is the easiest way to communicate with external users? Now we have Help center in Jira, where users can request for changes or raise system errors, but I don't know how to implement Xray and Help center together.

Workflow now:

1. Story is tested by QA team using tests in xray

2. Email is sent to users, so they could start testing

3. Users send emails to QA team and Story tickets are closed.

Do you have any suggestions how to automate it?

Note: to buy more accesses to users is not an option

1 answer

Hi @Lukas Gricius 

I am not familiar with Help Center; however, it might be possible to set up something using the Xray API (Cloud or Server) or even Jira REST API since Xray is based on Jira standard issues.

Please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xporter Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

476 views 5 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you