How to get permission for enable/disable manual adjustments?

Zhuo Wang September 20, 2021

Hello Community,

I used Structure app on Jira and tried to move the subtasks left and right (i.e., to upper or lower levels), but the left & right arrows didn't work. I did online search and the possible reason is to use manual adjustments with the appropriate permissions. 

I am one of the Jira administrator, but still not sure how to get the specific permission for this Structure manual adjustment. Does anybody have the 

Thank you very much for your help!

Zhuo

1 answer

1 vote
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 27, 2021

Hi @Zhuo Wang,

Dmitrii with ALM Works here.

Manual Adjustments is a feature available only for Jira Server/Data Center. Structure Cloud doesn't have manual adjustments. 

Structure Cloud already allows sorting issues by rank and to update an issue's Jira rank, you can simply drag it to a new location in the structure. This may fit in your case, if you've been adding your tasks and subtasks with insert and extend generators' help.

Without sorting the move is impossible, since you're trying to change a position in the generated content (which was automatically created by your generators).

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Dmitrii Kuzmin
ALM Works

Zhuo Wang October 1, 2021
Hi Dmitrii,
I ranked the issues and tried to drag it, but it didn't work. I was wondering whether we can schedule a short zoom meeting? 
BTW, after we finished using the free trial of Structure Cloud, if we do not host a server, are there any other options we can use Structure?
Thank you very much for your help!
Kind regards,
Zhuo Wang
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 4, 2021

Hi @Zhuo Wang,

Sure, please submit a request at our support portal at support.almworks.com and we will schedule a zoom meeting to discuss this.

Kind regards,

Dmitrii

ALM Works 

Zhuo Wang October 4, 2021

Hello Dmitrii,

I just submitted a request at support.almworks.com. I am looking forward to a zoom meeting to discuss this.

Kind regards,

Zhuo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events