How to get Projects List from Jira in Jira Service Desk custom field ?

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hello,

I have a custom field in Jira with all the projects created. Now i want somehow to get those projects names into a custom field in Jira Service Desk, is this possible?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2020

Hi Albert,

I doubt you are going to be able to do that. But also curious why you would. What are you trying to accomplish?

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hi John,

I'm just trying to populate a custom field from Jira Service Desk with all the projects name from a Jira Server.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2020

You aren't going to be able to do that as far as I know. What will you do with those values and why are they needed?

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2020

I did it already with script runner.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events