How to generate different autonumber as row in different table view confiform

Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

Hii

I have a confiform when I register some records, I want to show records in the different table view by filter according to choosing options of a  radio group field. I want to execute a lottery and automatically choose a record. I need a field as a row of records. But if I use a field as autonumber, in different table views I miss some number of rows and when I want to execute the lottery that generates a number for each table view. For example, if I have a confiform and a field as autonumber  (row) and another field as a radio group (options are 1,2,3,4,5,6,...,15), according to my filters I have 15 table views. Now suppose that in table view 1 we have 100 records that their number of the row is not continuous and when I want to generate a number between numbers in a range maybe some numbers missed.

Could anyone help me?

thanks a lot

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2020

I got it. In ifttt rule use create/update entry.

0 votes
David Brook March 8, 2023

hello there will you please explain me little more how to fix that by using fttt rule  create/update entery because i want to do same for my tris results website which is related to a one of famous lottery in mexico

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events