It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to find defects created during one Xray test execution

Let's say I have just completed a Xray test execution which was labeled with a specific version. During that test execution I have created a new Defect (via the "Defects" column of the current test's execution).

When I'm done with testing I would like to get an overview of all the defects created during that test execution. Preferably this should also be somehow linked to the version I tested.

I tried this JQL query:

project = MyTestProject and issue in defectsCreatedDuringTesting()

But this gave me 0 results.

2 answers

Ha silly me. I got the project part wrong. I filtered for the project holding the tests, but the actual defects were created in a different project.

So actually the filter should be:

project = ProjectUnderTest and issue in defectsCreatedDuringTesting() and affectedVersion = 1.2.3

Hi Christian,

glad you figured it out :smile:

Regards,

Xpand Add-ons

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Expose your beautifully crafted Dashboard through the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal

A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you're trying to find relationships and understand your data. Here, Dashboards play a vital role in gaining insights from a variety of dat...

229 views 3 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you