How to find a plugin mapped to workflow transition

Kannan S April 22, 2014

My old colleague has written a plugin which is deployed in the jira. We have a few issue types. Story, Acceptance , Regression Run and Regression Test. When i create an issue of type "Story", i create issues of type "Acceptance" as its subtask in which therer is an option to choose the type of acceptance and i choose "Regression Run". When i create a "regression run" issue , this plugin would pull all acceptance issues which have selected "regression run" and create subtasks of te type "regression test" .

How this is achieved?

I see the two classes .

1. TestFactory extends AbstractJiraFunctionProvider

2. TestRunGeneratorFactory extends AbstractWorkflowPluginFactory implements WorkflowPluginFactory

How is that the event is triggered when the user clicks on the create issue button ?

I could not related the JIRA web app with the plugin , the mapping area etc..

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2014

Looks like your colleague had written a workflow post function. Check under the post function tab in the 'Create' transition of the appropriate workflows and you will find the custom functions there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events