How to edit end date for team membership in BigPicture

Deleted user June 16, 2021

I tried to configure the end date of membership, and I am unable to do that.
Has something changed? Is it editable some other way? Any help will be very appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 16, 2021

Hi @[deleted]

Currently, there is no possibility to edit the membership end date directly. The membership end date is calculated automatically when you add a new membership. The end date is set as New membership start date - 1 day:
image-2021-06-15-12-41-07-578.png

To deactivate a user membership, please add new membership and set availability to 0%. Once you perform the above-mentioned actions, a given resource will be considered unavailable. See my image below.
image-2021-06-15-13-46-12-025.png

In the future, this process will be simplified and in the Teams module, direct End Date editing will be possible.  
See details in Feature Request ticket - ONE-16257. Please open the link in the Incognito window. 

Deleted user June 16, 2021

@Anna-BigPicturethank you for your answer!

I have another question concerning the availability of shared resources between programs.

We have teams, with resources being shared let’s say between two BigPicture Programs. We would like to set the availability of this common resource as follows:

-          70% available for tasks of Program 1.
-          30% available for tasks of Program 2.

How to configure BigPicture?

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 16, 2021

This is possible by creating two teams. So in your case, you have to create TEAM1, which will have user A available for 70%. Then you should use the team TEAM1 in Program 1.

The second step is to create TEAM2 with 30% availability and using it in Program 2.

Availability does influence the Resources module in the Individual mode as well as in Teams mode.

I hope this helps.

Like Deleted user likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events