How to draw borders for columns in JIRA structure

PEYUSH AGARWAL August 25, 2022

Hi,

I have created a structure which has multiple columns Almost like 22 columns. All the columns display just Numbers. So when I navigate through the structure, sometime it becomes difficult to notice number in columns as there are no borders or so. How can I create borders? 

Note: each column has formulas in it like: 

IF(
JQL{filter = "Payments Low Defects Past SLA(exclude PayOps)" AND filter = "Payouts Team Karma Filter" ORDER BY slaFunction};1;
JQL{filter in ("(Current Quarter) Payments New High Security Vulnerabilities (Exclude PayOps)") AND filter = "Payouts Team Karma Filter" ORDER BY updatedDate DESC};1;
JQL{priority in (Low) AND filter = "Payments a11y defects" AND filter = "Payouts Team Karma Filter" AND slaFunction = isBreached(275)};1
)

This is one of the column formula in JIRA structure. 

2 answers

2 votes
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 25, 2022

Hello @PEYUSH AGARWAL ,

Dmitrii with ALM Works here.

We have a dev task in our backlog for making the borders of the cells more distinct.

I've added you to the notification list. Will keep you posted.

I also recommend revisiting our Wiki Markup feature. Perhaps using different colours for your formula columns would help.

Kind regards,

Dmitrii Kuzmin

ALM Works

0 votes
PEYUSH AGARWAL August 25, 2022

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 2.39.57 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events