How to delete a duplicate transition that is appearing in every step of my workflow?

Jamin C May 17, 2018

I am playing around with a better workflow for my web project, and I'm using the Dev-QA workflow from the Jira Marketplace.

Problem is, there is a "Blocked 2" (transition 541) in every step of my workflow. I didn't add it, not sure where it came from and I can't delete it.

See my screenshot.

Help please! :)Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 6.03.52 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2018

An admin has added it, possibly as part of an add-on.

You should be able to remove it though.  I suspect it's a "global" transition as well, which are easier to see in diagram mode.

Jamin C May 18, 2018

Hi Nic! Thanks for the reply. I'm the only one who's ever touched workflows on our Jira, in fact we were only using the simplified flows before yesterday, I'm changing them to accommodate a growing team. I couldn't find it as a global transition either. I even re-downloaded this particular workflow and associated the project to this second version of the same workflow and it was still there. So I'm guessing its a little duplicate on the workflow itself, which would be fine, but I can't get rid of it. I'll keep trying! If I figure it out I'll update on here as well. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events