It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to create survey in Altassian Confluence page Edited

Vakula Jun 08, 2018

Hi,

I am trying to create a basic survey in confluence page with list of questions. Where, I would be requesting team to take the survey from the page and submit, and the results would not be displayed to team but available to the survey owner. Does confluence has an option to do this? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance for the help.

3 answers

0 votes
Scott Theus Community Leader Jun 08, 2018

Hi Vakula,

I'm not aware of a way to run a survey in Confluence without having to write a macro into the page to collect and send each completed survey somewhere (like another page, an email, etc.) where the results would have to be compiled manually.

There are, however, a number of add-ons for Confluence that include surveys. You would probably be better off trying one of those. 

-Scott

Vakula Jun 08, 2018

Thanks Scott.

Do anyone have suggestions for Add-ons for taking survey, that work good with confluence? 

Scott Theus Community Leader Jun 08, 2018

I haven't used any of these, I normally use Survey Monkey outside of Jira. It looks like there are six for Confluence, two with a high number for installs and reviews:

Since you can get  a free trial, I'd say give them both a shot and see which you like better.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/195/survey-and-vote-macros?hosting=server&tab=overview

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/261/forms-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

-Scott

0 votes
Alana Fernando Community Leader Jun 10, 2018

hi @Vakula

As @Scott Theus suggested, I recommend Survey and Vote macro as we are currently using it.   

Senthilkumar Jan 29, 2019

is that free?

0 votes
Mikael Mikkola Dec 04, 2018

Make a comment for each choice alternative. Have the people "like" the alternatives they support.

Easy but not anonymous.

Anonymous version

Produce an extra user account "Voter" with a known password to allow for anonymous comments. If you want to use it also for anonymous votes, ask each user to change voting counts by one (or to add a new subcomment for each comment they want to vote).

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Webinar alert! An IT Admin's Guide to Securing Collaboration at Scale

Hello, Atlassian Community! My name is Dave Meyer and I'm a Principal Product Manager at Atlassian. I wanted to give this community a heads up about an upcoming Webinar that might be of interest...

171 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you