Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to count bugs from linked story in eazybi

I need to count the quantity of bugs per story and represent in a graphic bar chart by time, i don`t know the way for return this result in EazyBI

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @ahr.dhgs  you can go to your Advanced setting and write as -

[jira.customfield_bugs]
name = "Bugs linked"
outward_link = "XYZ"   //according your linking
issue_type = "Bug"
dimension = true
multiple_values = true

Now again go to source data and import newly custom fields created. It'll create a measure to find linked bugs with your story.

Please refer https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/advanced-data-import-options/import-issue-links for more details

Hope it works for you!!

Best,

Narendra

Thanks for the fast response, i will try this solution and communicate the result!

Like Narendra Kumar likes this

Hi, there is a training account of eazyBI where you can find some examples of how to count the linked issues: https://eazybi.com/accounts/22010/cubes.

Please, check the report folder "6 Links and Hierarchies" and the section of the user-defined measures in this account with the same name "6 Links and Hierarchies"

Hopefully, this account can help for some cases.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

394 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you