It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to change status of a program from "Not Started" in BigPicture

We use Jira Cloud and we have a paid subscription to BigPicture. I have created 5 programs that are defined by using a combination of project selection and JQL filters (for issue types). The problem is that every program shows up as "Not Started" and I am not able to figure out how or where to change the status of the program to something else. All the stories/epics within those programs are in progress or completed so I assumed that will trickle up into the program status but it apparently doesn't. I have defined the start and end date for the program and I have also defined PIs and Iterations. What else do I need to do?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
SB I'm New Here Monday

Just spent some time figuring this out. If you are in BigPicture "home", on the top left click on the "Kanban board" view setting. There you can move the status for each program.

Thank you. Yes, I figured it out some time back but I thought it was highly unintuitive and not well documented, in my opinion.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Insights from Marketplace Partners on the new Atlassian Marketplace Bug Bounty Program

A bug bounty program is one of the most powerful post-production tools that any organization can implement to help detect vulnerabilities in their applications and services. Crowdsourcing vulnerabili...

699 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you