How to change SLA notification start/target time

Alik February 18, 2020

Hi all,

I am currently using jira server (7.12 version) and Time to SLA plugin (7.5.0). I glad to know how I can change time zone in notification mail related  with $slaStartDate and $slaTargetDate . SLA automatically catch the time from jira instance even if the user in another time zone, therefore he/she receive the wrong notification mail. There are any method to make changes in above mentioned dynamic parameters or no ? 

Broadly speaking SLA works very strangely. In SLA panel time appear based on operation system time (and not matter in which time zone are jira user), but notification time SLA catch from jira system... Why ?? 

In my opinion for that purpose exist SLA calendar with time zone settings and due to time zone SLA can send notification content with correct time and date. SLA are using calendar only for determine when he should start, stop and in which days.

I am want to know other opinions and solutions about above mentioned problem.

Thanks in advance,

1 answer

1 vote
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 18, 2020

Hi Alik,

I'm from Time to SLA support.

Is there any chance to upgrade the plugin to the latest version? We've released many improvements since your version. It'd be more productive to go forward after the upgrade.

You're welcome to open a support request in our customer portal here: https://jira.snapbytes.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Have a nice day.

Gökçe

Alik February 18, 2020

Hi @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} ,

Thanks for answer, but unfortunately we can't upgrade SLA now. There are any methods to perform with currently version ?

Regards,

Alik

Alik February 18, 2020

I think that possible with $datetool parameter, but as I understand to perform that I need to know some tricks in java.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events