How to blank out Due Date on a Clone Plus clone?

Brian Louks September 30, 2013

I have an issue type with Due Date required. When cloning an issue with the Clone Plus plugin, is there a way to have the Due Date appear on the Clone Plus screen, but have it blank so the user is forced to fill in a value?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013
Yes, I think you just need to customize to set the due date to blank. See https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JCPP/How+to+use+clone+properties+for+customization
Brian Louks September 30, 2013

I tried these things in my clone-plus.properties:

1.set.duedate = 
1.set.duedate = \ 
1.set.duedate = None
1.set.duedate = blank
1.set.duedate = Aug/30/2013

And none of them seem to have any effect on the cloned issue, the due date is always the same value as it is in the original ticket.

I'm using the custom 1 module. Just to verify I've got my configs in the proper place, I am able to do this:

1.set.summary =

Which has the effect of blanking out my subject line. The same thing just doesn't seem to work for my due date.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013
Sorry that didn't work. It should be possible, so please open an issue and we can have a more detailed look at it after summit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events