Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to automate - JIRA issues in csv format to Share point

Hi,

I have a requirement to automate the issues file in csv format from JIRA to share point.

I know, it can be done by calling Jira REST API which I did long time back. But I do not remember how to do it now. 

So can someone shed some light or share a link with the steps?

Regards,

Community member

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Mar 26, 2021

Hello @Kishore Biramgudam ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I understand you are trying to integrate Jira with Sharepoint, but I am not 100% sure I understand what you mean when you say:

automate the issues file in csv format from JIRA to share point

Are you asking for a way to export issues to csv using REST API or anything else? Can you please clarify?

Actually, it would be best if you can let us know what are you trying to achieve exactly, providing as many details as possible, since there might be different ways to do the same.

Also, just FYI, I have moved this question to the Marketplace Apps & Integrations section.

Cheers,
Dario

Hi Dario,

Thanks for a quick response. 

My Question is : I have a list of issues in JIRA and JIRA has an EXPORT option  top right had side. When I click on export, it gives me a .csv file contains all the issues. I am currently uploading this .csv file manually to share point. So is there a way to load this .csv file automatically JIRA to share point everyday ? instead of manual effort.

Regards,

Kishore

Hello @Kishore Biramgudam ,

As already mentioned in my previous reply, can you kindly let us know what you are trying to achieve exactly, since there might be a better way to do that?

I am saying this because, at this current point in time, there is no officially supported REST API endpoint that allows you to automate the export of issues to CSV. This has already discussed in below threads, and in there you might find some workarounds:

However, if you are trying to find an easy way to integrate Jira with Shareworks, then you might want to see below links:

Kindly review above links and let me know if they help.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

167 views 2 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you