How to I search for qmetry test cases that are added by the "Add Test case" button?

Clyde Hill June 18, 2019

I have a story S1 wehere I added several qmetry test cases by the way of  "+Add" -> "Test case" .

If I search for linkedIssue only the subtasks to the stories are returned and not the test cases.

Is there a way to query for them?

1 answer

0 votes
Sahashraanshu October 11, 2019

Hello Clyde,

When you add Test Cases to Story through the 'Add Test Case' button, the Test Cases are visible in the Test Case Acceptance criteria section of the Story issue detail page. Refer to this help guide for more.

You can use the same method to obtain the Test Cases linked to Story in QMetry for Jira server. Additionally, you can use this JQL to obtain Test Case linked to Story:

issuekey in getTestCasesLinkedWithStoriesLike("issuekey= ABC-15")

If you have any additional queries or concerns related to QMetry, you can reach out to QMetry Support through QMetry Support Portal. Here is the link for the same.

Regards,

Sahashraanshu

teKsma October 11, 2019

Hi Sahashraanshu,

In my use case I don't know the specific issuekeys - that's what I'm trying to find out.

But thanks for your reply,

Clyde

Sahashraanshu October 14, 2019

Hello Clyde,

If you are using QMetry for Jira Server version, then could you let me know how are you trying to search for linked issues for your Story? 

Also, could you share your requirement in detail and the exact steps you are following in order to achieve it?

Regards,

Sahashraanshu 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events