You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
How is it possible to open the areas? Using the headings as anchors as described in the documentation does not work. Is it possible to open several Expando areas via anchors?
Steps to reproduce
1. Create multiple headings with content on one page.
2. Add the macro "Expando" after the headings.
3. Add the names of the headings as anchors to the URL and open it.
- The expando area of the anchor should be open.
- The area just won't open.