How do i install viewtracker macro?

David Hamlin August 21, 2012

I have downloaded the file and inserted {viewtracker} into confluence page. It doesnt work, what do i need to do?

3 answers

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi David, just stumbled upon this one. Are you still not able to use the viewtracker plugin? As Nicolas already said, the latest compatible version with Confluence 3.5 is version 1.4.1.

0 votes
David Hamlin August 21, 2012

version 3.5

0 votes
nicolas frank August 21, 2012

It should ! What version of confluence are you using ? did you try to insert it using the macro menu (Insert > Other macro > the look for ViewTracker, and don't clic on the hide option !) ?

nicolas frank August 21, 2012

and what version of the plugin ? On the plugin page it seems that the compatible version is 1.4.1 for confluence 3.5

Are you sure the plugin was correctly installed (no erreur). You have wrote {viewtraker} and there is nothing displayed at all at this place, am I right ?

Maybe I can also suggest you to get a look into your atlassian.out file to see is there is any error written.

hope this can help...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events