How do get permission to share video for Apptoberfest?

Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2022

Hi

Maybe someone knows who from the Atlassian team can give access to share videos for the Apptoberfest here in the community?

Example https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-feature-preview-Microsoft-365-for-Jira-use/ba-p/2153000 

Thanks 

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2022

Hi @Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_ 

Thank you for asking and linking my article 😊

As soon as I wrote the article, linked my YouTube video, and added the tags "apptoberfest2022" and "apptoberfest" @Maggie Norby Adams embedded the video for me. 

Hope that helps, all the best,

Britta

Marketplace Partner
October 5, 2022

Oh, thank you very much :)

Marketplace Partner
October 5, 2022

So did she do this after you published the article? 

Marketplace Partner
October 5, 2022

Yes, I published it first with the link only. 

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2022

Yep I've been popping in every day to embed for you :) Feel free to publish with the link and I'll adjust 

Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2022
Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2022

@Maggie Norby Adams when can you embed the video, please? Thanks

Marketplace Partner
October 7, 2022
Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ October 12, 2022

Hey @Maggie Norby Adams ! Could you please help me out too? I may have messed up our submission and created a discussion instead of an article... :( This was my first time posting on the Community site and didn't know.  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/A-chaotic-Apptoberfest-submission-Glass-Project-Documentation/td-p/2156654 

Dea Spiljaric October 14, 2022

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams ! I have the same issue, I posted a discussion instead of an article. This was also my first time posting on the Community site so I didn't know. We worked hard on this so please help us get our video considered, thank you :)

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-Demo-MacroSuite-Content-Formatting-Macros/m-p/2163528

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2022

Hi @Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ and @Dea Spiljaric ! Sorry for the slow reply here... Next time, you'll need to request article writing permissions by reading through the publishing guidelines here and commenting on the post with your company name and a request for article writing permissions :) 

2 votes
Marketplace Partner
October 3, 2023

Hi @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_

Do you know other secrets that helped you to embed video? :)

Will be very thankful for your help 🙏

Marketplace Partner
October 4, 2023

Hi there @Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_ 
I edited the article's HTML and added the following:

<p><strong><span>Demo</span></strong><span>: Microsoft 365 for Jira – Funky ITSM<br><br><iframe src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/jLPb6P0Fquk" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="YouTube video player" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture"></iframe></span></p>

You can edit the headline and change your YouTube link. I hope this works for you, too!

Happy Apptoberfest and if you want to leave a like for my post, check it out here: 🎹 Happy Apptoberfest 2023: Funky ITSM with Jira S... - Atlassian Community

Best,
Britta

Apptoberfest.png

Marketplace Partner
October 4, 2023

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_  Many thanks for your replay 🙌

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the HTML editor. How did you get it?

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 11.11.39.png

P.S. I've viewed and commented on your demo already! It is great 😊

Marketplace Partner
October 4, 2023

Thank you @Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_ ! Ah mhmmm, I think you might need to reach out to one of the community managers to help you get that ability. Or you can check out this post, there is all information summarized: Get ready for 🍂🍻Apptoberfest 2023🍻🍂: October 1 - 31 - Partner Portal - Partner Portal (atlassian.net)

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
October 1, 2023

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams and @Kelsey Van Scoy 

Is this year's process with video embedding the same? 

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
October 2, 2023

@Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_ I believe so but @Kelsey Van Scoy can confirm :) 

Marketplace Partner
October 2, 2023

Thank you @Maggie Norby Adams, for the replay. I did everything as I did last year, but unfortunately no one embedded my video..

Who else can I ask for this? Looks like @Kelsey Van Scoy doesn't track this..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events