How do I uninstall Gliffy

Jon Grant October 8, 2013

We have the error mesage "Gliffy is unlicensed. Please install a license to draw diagrams in your wiki." being shown the hosted version and want it removed.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2013

Hi Jon,

Please see this article about how to fully remove an add-on: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Removing+Malfunctioning+Add-ons

If you have further questions about Gliffy please email support@gliffy.com.

Thanks,

Katy

Gliffy Support

pboiscla October 24, 2013

Hi Katy,

We have the same issue. We are hosted (i.e. onDemand), however the page you refer us to has the following on the top right part of the page.

The information on this page does not apply to Confluence OnDemand.

So does it still apply?

2 votes
pboiscla October 24, 2013

I found that going to Confluence administration, Manage add-ons and disabling Gliffy removed the warning from the bottom of the web pages.

Jeff McMillan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2013

Yup - this is how you get rid of the message in OnDemand.

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2014

Confirmed, it works on OnDemand.

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2013

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately this wouldn't be the forum for specific troubleshooting. If you are having an issue with Gliffy, please email support@gliffy.com and we can assist you there.

Just as an FYI, you cannot uninstall Gliffy from OnDemand. This is only available for the download version. You can deactivate Gliffy in your OnDemand my.atlassian.com account. If you are unable to, please contact support.atlassian.com as they are the first line support for OnDemand issues.

Thanks,

Katy

Gliffy Support

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2013

Hi Patrick,

No that does not apply to OnDemand. That would only apply to the Gliffy download plugin. Gliffy is "activated" in your my.atlassian.com account, so you would need to deactivate it from there.

Chris Swain October 25, 2013

Hi Katy,

I am having the same problem on several Confluence OnDemand instances that I am managing. I would like to remove the Gliffy message. However when I go to Confluence Admin > Gliffy Plugin > Configuration there is a red error banner but no way to uninstall. Likewise when I go to Confluence Admin > Manage Add-ons > Gliffy Confluence Plugin > Disable I get an error directing me to "refer to the logs for more information". Finally when I go to my.atlassian.com I find no mention of Gliffy anywhere. Can you send a fix for this please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events