How do I filter artificial tasks in BigPicture?

Howell July 31, 2019

Hi, 

I am creating a quick filter to display Tasks, Sub-task issue types and artificial tasks in Gantt.  How do I create the filter for artificial tasks in JQL?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Howell

3 answers

7 votes
Bruno Voigt Hoos July 22, 2020

Is there a resolution for this meanwhile?
Whenever I apply any filter, all artificial tasks disappear, which makes planning much harder!

2 votes
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

Hi everyone,

I am glad to inform you that we do have a feature request open for it - ONE-6583 - which addresses this development (you will probably need to open the URL in the incognito mode to see its details). Please note that its status is 'Scheduled', meaning that the work on the development will begin within this or next Program Increment (less than 6 months). 

Thank you for your patience in this regard. Hopefully, the functionality will rise to its expectations once it's in place!

Best regards,

Mateusz Sołowianiuk

SoftwarePlant Support

Chris Harden November 12, 2020

oooooooh!!  +1 +1!!  :]

Like Mateusz Sołowianiuk likes this
Przemysław Ślusarczyk July 15, 2021

Hi,

When this feature will be available?
6 months went out and ONE-6583 seems to be unavailable.

...and +1 from my end.
Is it possible to vote for this (and any other) feature requests, for example from vote mechanism at https://jira.softwareplant.com/browse/ONE-6583?

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 16, 2021

Hi @Przemysław Ślusarczyk

We are sorry for the delay caused by technical limitations. 

Please be advised that at the moment, there is no need to vote for the feature ONE-6583 because it's already scheduled and being worked on. New ETA is 4Q 2021.

When it comes to voting for other features, please be informed that our internal prioritizing system takes into account only the Customer Rank (our internal scripted field tracking the customer interest in the feature). Therefore, please raise a ticket via our Service Desk asking for a given feature if you want to add your vote. Our system will increase the Customer Rank. 

Let me know if you have more questions.

Have a good day!

Ferenc Szabó December 7, 2021

Hi @Anna-BigPicture ,
What is the status of this issue?
As I can see it is Closed. 
Can we use this feature? How and from witch version?
Regards, 
Ferenc

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 7, 2021

Hi @Ferenc Szabó

The good news is that the feature has been implemented in BigPicture 8.2 and is already available for Cloud users.

An analogous version of BigPicture 8.2 server-hosted is coming to the Marketplace this week. Stay tuned.

0 votes
Chris Harden November 10, 2020

I also need this in 2020.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events