Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I filter artificial tasks in BigPicture?

Hi, 

I am creating a quick filter to display Tasks, Sub-task issue types and artificial tasks in Gantt.  How do I create the filter for artificial tasks in JQL?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Howell

3 answers

Is there a resolution for this meanwhile?
Whenever I apply any filter, all artificial tasks disappear, which makes planning much harder!

Hi everyone,

I am glad to inform you that we do have a feature request open for it - ONE-6583 - which addresses this development (you will probably need to open the URL in the incognito mode to see its details). Please note that its status is 'Scheduled', meaning that the work on the development will begin within this or next Program Increment (less than 6 months). 

Thank you for your patience in this regard. Hopefully, the functionality will rise to its expectations once it's in place!

Best regards,

Mateusz Sołowianiuk

SoftwarePlant Support

oooooooh!!  +1 +1!!  :]

Like Mateusz Sołowianiuk likes this

Hi,

When this feature will be available?
6 months went out and ONE-6583 seems to be unavailable.

...and +1 from my end.
Is it possible to vote for this (and any other) feature requests, for example from vote mechanism at https://jira.softwareplant.com/browse/ONE-6583?

Like Anna-SoftwarePlant likes this
Anna-SoftwarePlant Marketplace Partner Jul 16, 2021

Hi @Przemysław Ślusarczyk

We are sorry for the delay caused by technical limitations. 

Please be advised that at the moment, there is no need to vote for the feature ONE-6583 because it's already scheduled and being worked on. New ETA is 4Q 2021.

When it comes to voting for other features, please be informed that our internal prioritizing system takes into account only the Customer Rank (our internal scripted field tracking the customer interest in the feature). Therefore, please raise a ticket via our Service Desk asking for a given feature if you want to add your vote. Our system will increase the Customer Rank. 

Let me know if you have more questions.

Have a good day!

I also need this in 2020.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

684 views 7 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you