How do I display a resources title in Tempo Planner

Mike Tirona February 25, 2021

I have seen more than one example of the resources title shown in planner. Our resources have titles but in planner I only see either Member or Team Lead. 

resource-planning-server.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2021

Hi @Mike Tirona

can you explain what you exacly mean by "title"? Where do you populate this data? You might also want to create a feature request for this.

BR

Mike Tirona February 26, 2021

Hi, in the image I attached underneath the name it says "Tester" or "Project Manager". In our setup it only says member. 

When plotting a large number of resources, it helps a lot being able to see their Title to distinguish their skills instead of trying to put everyone into generic resource teams. 

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2021

Hi @Mike Tirona

you can define/setup your roles within Tempo and assign the membership to your team members. In those cases the "title" (or team role) will be displayed in the Resource Planning overview.

BR

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events