How do I disable Tempo time tracking for certain issue types?

Marie Goodart (work)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2017
  1. I have 5 issue types
  2. I want to block users from logging time on 2 of these issue types

How?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marie Goodart (work)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

Alexander Eck (Tempo)

Mar 6, 09:11 UTC

Marie,
you can find some helpful documentation here.
To restrict worklogs project wise you should give the "time tracking permission" to a project role rather than a JIRA group. Then you should add the users to that project role per project.
Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Alexander
Tempo

Derek Border September 14, 2021

Hi I am unable to access that content, is there an updated link at all?

Like Florian Royer likes this
Florian Royer January 11, 2022

The same here :(

4 votes
tokcum
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2019

Hi, I'm also looking for such an option. I solved the issue by adding jira.permission.work.denied to all states in the Epics' Workflow but Tempo does not evaluate this field.

Please consider implementing this feature for Tempo Timesheets.

Thank you.

Tobias

0 votes
Marie Goodart (work)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2017

Alexander Eck (Tempo)

Mar 8, 09:57 UTC

Marie,
no this is not possible.
The only restriction would be to create an issue security scheme that will not display any epics for certain users.
Thanks

Best regards,
Alexander
Tempo

0 votes
Marie Goodart (work)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2017

Alexander Eck (Tempo)

Mar 3, 10:12 UTC

Marie,
this is not an option in Timesheets. We can only restrict JIRA project wise.
Thanks

Best regards,
Alexander
Tempo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events