How do BigPicture and Tempo Planner interact between each other?

Patricia González January 18, 2022

Hi!

We are looking both plugins and we're interested in knowing how they work with each other.

So far, we have planned tasks in BigPicture and this is not showing in Tempo Planner and viceversa.

Can someone help us?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 19, 2022
Integration with Tempo is possible only with BigPicture Enterprise; therefore, my first question is, do you use regular BigPicture or mentioned above BigPicture Enterprise?

Moreover, please have a look at our blog article where we delved into new possibilities that both tools integration provides: BigPicture Cloud now integrates with Tempo.

In case of further questions, just tag me in this thread. 
Patricia González January 19, 2022

Hello @Anna-BigPicture 

Yes, we are using BigPicture Enterprise, otherwise it's not possible the integration with Tempo.

I have read the article you refer, but i still have doubts. I see that Teams, Workloads Schedules and Holidays Plans created in Tempo are now also in BigPicture. But when i plan a task for a user in Tempo Planner it is not showing in BigPicture. And when a plan a task for a user in Bigpicture this task isn't showing in the planned time of the user in Tempo Planner.

Is there a configuration where we can see in Tempo Planner what i have planned in BigPicture and vice versa?

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2022

Hi @Patricia González

Synchronization between BigPicture and Tempo applies only to Resource Management areas like Workload & Holiday Plans, Teams and team members, and Skills. More information on synchronization rules you will find in our wiki. Unfortunately, at the moment, task integration is not available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events