How could I automatically create some daily routine tasks?

Mila July 28, 2022

My team has some repetitive tasks and so I create the same tasks daily and track their progress manually. Sometimes I forget to assign these tasks to my team and it drives me crazy. So I would like to find some solution that will help me to automate this. Any idea?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 29, 2022

Hi, @Mila 

If you want to create issue with automatically and control the progress, I suggest Recurring Checklists and Report. My team has developed it as complex tool for managing recurring tasks.

So, you create a checklists, assigne it to the team members once and after that add-on will do it automatically by your custom schedule. Here an example how it looks for the reporter.

image.png

And then, the issue with a checklist for the assignee looks like that

image.png

Also, you can keep every task under control with a one-page report. One column is one Jira issue with a checklist.

image.png

Try for 30-days free with full functionality.

Mila August 1, 2022

Karyna, thanks. I'll try this app.

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2022

Hi Mila,

It is worth to try our Recurring Tasks for Jira Cloud app!

Cheers,
Gebsun

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

Hi Mila - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There are some paid add-ons out there that can help with that. 

Or you can do it for free with a little effort. I describe how I do it in this article.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Creating-a-Flexible-Recurring-Need-Issue/ba-p/2040862#M6570

Mila July 29, 2022

Thanks, John. I will check this article.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events