How can we know the reason of banning account in the community

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 14, 2021

Hello

One of our team member's accounts is banned, and we don't know the reason. Can someone from the community team explain to us why and for what period it will have such status?

Thanks for advance 

Best regards

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 14, 2021

@Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ if an account has been suspended they should have gotten an email as to why. You can have them write to communitymanagers@atlassian.com if they can't find the email! 

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 14, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB 

There weren't any emails about this

Thank you

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 14, 2021

@Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ In case it is helpful, in general an account would only be suspended or banned for repeated violations of our marketplace vendor guidelines.

The account-holder can email me using the address associated with the account and I'm happy to give further information!

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
December 14, 2021

@Luke Hostetler Maybe you may help me?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events