How can we get our Epics to Sync using Backbone?

Tim Cox July 2, 2020

We are trying to move from an older version of Jira to a newer cloud version, but can't get our Epics to Sync. Any suggestions on where we can get some help? 

1 answer

1 vote
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

Hi @Tim Cox,

welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you have problems sync'ing your epics to the cloud. In general, Backbone is able to do that - so there's no general blocker.

I'm part of the team behind Backbone Issue Sync and would ask you to file a support ticket to us via support@k15t.com. In order to have a quick investigation, please create a Backbone support.zip from the troubleshooting section and also tell us if the project you're using on Jira Cloud is a next-gen project or not.

And then I'm hoping we can speedily resolve your problem.

Cheers,
Matthias.

Tim Cox July 6, 2020

I have submitted zip fril to support@k15t.com momentarily. Pls let me know what else is needed. I would be happy to set up a zoom call and show you live what is happening. I think this will be a simple fix for someone who knows how to use Backbone. I suspect we are doing something very basic wrong.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events