How can move an issue in tempo planner

Marco Mezzabarba June 11, 2015

Hi,

I have a need: if i'm planning in Timeline and I need to re-organize my planning, I can't move automatically an issue which is next to the current I have planned. For example:

• for resource named A: issue 1 is planned on starting 15 june and ending on 16 june
  • for the same resource named A: issue 2 is planned just at the end of issue 1: it starts on 17 june and ends on 18 june
  • I need to move issue 1 starting on 16 june (and ending on 17 june) and I would like to automatically move also issue 2 (1 day after: so starting on 18 june and ending on 19 june).

I am not able to obtain this automatically and I am compelled to move manualy the next issue. If I have a lot of next issues, I have to do this operation more and more !!!!

Please, could you help me?

I have Commercial Version Tempo Planner - 2.2.

Thks

1 answer

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2015

Hi Marco

This is not supported in our current Tempo Planner version. We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you have a feature request, please create an issue in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO).

Tempo product owners are reviewing all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the roadmap it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events