Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can i search for issues in the current sprint - jira automation rule

I want to create a jira automation rule where the assignee's of the issues (Status - To do, defined, in progress) gets an automated email reminder that the sprint is ending tomorrow. Kindly action on the issues (user stories) which are not completed/ done.

I want this rule to rule once in two weeks. I want to run this rule in one project. I am defining this in the rule details.

Below screenshot is giving me an error.

Error

This rule was configured with a project restriction. You can change this restriction in the 'Rule details' section. Only issues from the following projects or project types will be considered:
ABC

Branch rule / related issues

Can't branch rule as it requires a sprint in the context for this option. More than likely you have a trigger that isn't sprint related.
How can i search for current issues in the current sprint in jira automation?

image.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

🚀 Weekly Atlassian News Roundup by Jexo & Adaptavist | 27th September 2021

Happy Monday community! This week Monday coffee with Jexo welcomed a special guest - @Jari Worsley from Adaptavist to present you the latest news from the Atlassian ecosystem. Thank you fo...

43 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you