How can I set the Gerrit Plugin Setting Information?

Deleted user December 2, 2014

Hi to all

I have some questions about JIRA-GERRIT PLUGIN..

I installed on my computer it and I set gerrit information in JIRA

I put some information that ip, port, username and ssh key..

image2014-12-3 11:14:47.png

And then when I saved and click the Test Config button, JIRA didn't show me any messages...

As I know, any messages was showed whether success or not..

all information was right.. 

And I can't see any information "gerrit review" in Issues..

I think it is because of that "Gerrit Settings"

image2014-12-3 11:20:51.png

How to solve it..?

anybody give me some idea..??

2 answers

1 vote
sara roos January 5, 2015

I have a similar problem. 

1) There is a message underneath SSH Private Key option saying: "Private Key is already on file. Upload a new one to replace it." The message remains even after we have tried to upload a new one.  Suggestions on what to do or what the problem is?

2) Nothing happens when clicking "Test Config". Does this work?

jhansche January 26, 2016
  1. That message does not mean anything bad.  It is meant to inform you that the SSH private key is "already on file," therefore you do not have to do anything while editing other information.  If you want to change the private key, you should re-upload a new file, but otherwise you can just ignore that field completely and the "already on file" notice on it.
  2. Test Config may not be working properly...  I don't recall the last time I tried that, but right now it does not do anything on my installation either, although the integration is working.
0 votes
jhansche January 26, 2016

You would need to check your JIRA error log to see what the SSH error was.  And then we can go from there.  Please update your question to include the error's stack trace from the JIRA log file.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events