How can I edit the pages "source code" / How to move a balsamiq mockup betwen wiki pages?

P January 29, 2012

Until recently we could edit the pages "source code" of a wiki page but with Atlassian On-Demand that seems to have gone away(?).

We needed this for moving a mockup from one Wiki page to the other by 1) moving the mockup files and then 2) insert the mockup link ( I think in the form of [mockup:mymockup] or so) into the "source code" of the new page.

When we move the mockup files to the new wiki page in Atlassian OnDemand, it only appears as an attachment but not on the page itself. When we "edit" the wiki page and click on "attachements" we can select the mockup that we moved from the other wiki page for addition on the page but only a link gets inserted into the page and the mockup is NOT shown. When we select "add mockup" we can only create a new mockup but we can't choose an existing mockup file from the attachments list.

What can we do to move mockups?

1 answer

1 vote
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2012

It looks like there is a small bug keeping the Balsamiq mockups from showing up in an image search. It looks like this should be resolved shortly, but, in the meantime, the work-around isn't too bad:

Find the name of the file using the search under attachments (for my test I named it test1, searching for test1 returned "mockup_test1.png"). Close out the attachments window and go to "Insert" - "image" and search for the full name (aka mockup_test1.png) and it should find and add it like normal.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events