Horreum app is not working for the last 3 months

m.alsadiq November 22, 2021

does anyone facing the same issue

i have been using it for the last one year and many documents were uploaded to calculate project budget and sunk cost. now i am not able to get into the page nor retrieving earlier documents 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

There's four apps with that name (all from the same vendor) in the marketplace. 

One of our clients is using one of them, and it's working for them, but whatever the fault is at the moment, the short answer here is that you should get in touch with the vendor directly

m.alsadiq November 23, 2021

Thanks for the response; unfortunately, it's mentioned that the application is unsupported. i am not sure how to reach to the vendor 

Application name is: HORREUM Project Budget Manager

I am worried that I have lost all the data I added in the last year :( 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2021

I'm afraid if the vendor is no longer supporting it, yes, you probably have lost all the data.

However, you may be looking at the marketplace listing which says "unsupported" near the top - that does not mean the app has gone away, just that the vendor offers no support for it.

You will still need to get in touch with the vendor for help with this one, even if it is unsupported (but still active)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events