Hi i am trying to create a confiform where i need to enter a list of assumptions

ayush bhardwaj October 19, 2020

Hi i am trying to create a confiform where i need to enter a list of assumptions and on submitting it should be copied to a new page which is created

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2020

Hi

Are you using cloud or server/data center version of Confluence?

And what is your question exactly? You need help with how to start with ConfiForms app or ?

Alex

Am using cloud . Actually am trying to design a template as such which takes inputs from user and create page through ifttt interaction. In this am trying to add certain responsiblities in which i need to add a list of responsibilities. How can i achieve this?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2020

Here is the tutorial on how to design a form to create pages with ConfiForms - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/FORMS/How+to+create+pages+in+Confluence+with+ConfiForms

Is this what you are looking for to accomplish? 

Yes sort of. But if am adding certain data say like it in List view , how can i show that data in List view in created page.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2020

If you just have your ConfiForms Field macros in the ConfiForms IFTTT macro body that creates a page then on a created page you will see everything wrapped into the ListView for you.

Alternative way is to create a Confluence template and use that to create pages. In a template you can have your ListView and other macros you like

(dont forget to put a 'filter to apply on dataset' parameter for your ListView to be id:[entry.id] to filter by current record)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events