Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi i am trying to create a confiform where i need to enter a list of assumptions

Hi i am trying to create a confiform where i need to enter a list of assumptions and on submitting it should be copied to a new page which is created

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi

Are you using cloud or server/data center version of Confluence?

And what is your question exactly? You need help with how to start with ConfiForms app or ?

Alex

Am using cloud . Actually am trying to design a template as such which takes inputs from user and create page through ifttt interaction. In this am trying to add certain responsiblities in which i need to add a list of responsibilities. How can i achieve this?

Here is the tutorial on how to design a form to create pages with ConfiForms - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/FORMS/How+to+create+pages+in+Confluence+with+ConfiForms

Is this what you are looking for to accomplish? 

Yes sort of. But if am adding certain data say like it in List view , how can i show that data in List view in created page.

If you just have your ConfiForms Field macros in the ConfiForms IFTTT macro body that creates a page then on a created page you will see everything wrapped into the ListView for you.

Alternative way is to create a Confluence template and use that to create pages. In a template you can have your ListView and other macros you like

(dont forget to put a 'filter to apply on dataset' parameter for your ListView to be id:[entry.id] to filter by current record)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

479 views 5 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you